Nebraska Low Vision - Mobile Sales and Service from NanoPac - Call 402-905-2697
• Nebraska Low Vision was founded by Patrick J. Fischer who has been helping the blind and visually impaired since 1990.
• Nebraska Low Vision was the name first used on a retail store in Omaha, Nebraska and on the vehicles that traveled the entire State of Nebraska.
• In May of 2014 Patrick closed the retail store, and changed into Nebraska Low Vision Mobile which is a business that travels to the homes to provide sales and service.
• Nebraska Low Vision Mobile is backed by NanoPac, Inc. on all the products we sell and that includes life-time support. NanoPac, Inc. is America's best company providing life-time support for the blind and visually impaired. NanoPac's website is https://nanopac.com/
• Nebraska Low Vision Mobile represents the majority of manufacturers and provides life-time support from NanoPac on every product sold. Service is number one for NanoPac and Nebraska Low Vision!
• If you have an older unit and want to upgrade, Nebraska Low Vision Mobile will give you some money back and take your old unit in for trade. Free pickup and removal of older units with all trade-ins.
• Nebraska Low Vision Mobile has an on-line store for shopping and we provide life-time support on all the products we sell on-line. Nebraska Low Vision Mobile's service department serves the State of Nebraska and Iowa and provides in-home service providing in-warranty, and out of warranty repairs for customers. Nebraska Low Vision Mobile works on most CCTV's, and other magnification devices to repair, upgrade or replace defective units as needed.
• Nebraska Low Vision works on products that were purchased from other companies. so when you don't get the support you deserve, call us so we may help you.
The Manufacturers we work on are:
* If your manufacturer is not listed, don't worry as our technical staff works on everything.
Copyright © 1997-2021 Patrick J. Fischer - All Rights Reserved.